Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Cupcakes and happiness on a card!

Hi, all!

Stephanie here with you today and I have a very colorful and sweet card to show you, using the fabulous flowers from I Am Roses! I was in dear need of something cheery and fun the other day when scrapping with friends, so I decided to use the adorable Cupcake Anya from The Greeting Farm, along with cupcake patterned papers from Crate Paper. 


But the masterpiece is definitely that gorgeous mint green flower! Loooooook! Precious!


And yellow is always useful to call in happiness ;-)


Like it?


These are the flowers from I Am Roses that I used:
R2-401 Mini bright yellow flowers
SP1-48 Yellow spray
G1-607 small curly paper flowers
SPC1-15 Crochet White flower spray
R77-166 Mint Green rose

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: